▲▲ Mobile Users click the menu box above
HAPPYPADDLING offers easy to paddle single and tandem (for two) sit on top kayaks for your enjoyment. Come out and enjoy paddling while taking in all the sights and sounds the lake has to offer!
Now open 7 days a week 10 am to 6 pm. Reservations Suggested
Please Note: The last 1 hour rental of the day goes out at 5 pm.
Call us at 705-881-5533 to reserve your Sit on Top Kayak rental. :-)
Your safety is our number one concern! Our staff will fit you with a life jacket and as a condition of rental you are required to wear it for the duration of your time on the water. A PFD does not work when you are not wearing it!!
Solo Kayak Rentals include a Paddle, Safety kit, and Personal floatation Device.
All rentals are minimum one hour and maximum of two hours..
1 hour Solo Kayak Rental $25.00
2 hour Solo Kayak Rental $35.00
Tandem Kayak Rentals include 2 Paddles, Safety kit, and 2 Personal floatation Devices.
All rentals are minimum one hour and maximum of two hours.
Tandem SIT ON TOP Extra Child PFD for third person within boat capacity $10.00 (Maximum child weight 60lbs)
1 hour Tandem Kayak Rental $40.00
2 hour Tandem Kayak Rental $50.00
Advance reservations are welcome! To reserve equipment in advance give us a call at 705-881-5533. We use Square for Point of Sale purchases and your payment options are Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover Card and of course Cash. See you on the Beach, and Let's Go Paddling!
HAPPYPADDLING CONDITIONS FOR RENTAL:
1. You are responsible for any damages to equipment and agree to pay for equipment repair and or replacement depending on the extent of damage.
2. You must be a minimum of 18 years of age to rent equipment, provide a drivers license, and have a valid credit card.
3. You are required to sign a waiver prior to the start of your rental.
If a minor is accompanying you on your rental, the responsible adult will be required to sign a waiver on behalf of the minor.
4. All equipment renters will abide by the HAPPYPADDLING Personal Floatation Policy and agree to wear the PFD while on the water. If you remove the PFD while on the water your rental will be canceled and no refund will be offered.
5. You agree to stay within 200 meters of the shoreline at all times, stay clear of hazards and remain within the rental boundaries.
6. You agree to come off the water if asked to due to bad weather, or if you see bad weather on the horizon.
7. You agree to return the equipment by the end of your rental period.
8. You agree that if you keep the equipment beyond your rental period, late fees will be applied and are charged at a rate of $50.00 per hour.
RENTAL CANCELLATION POLICY:
Your safety is our paramount concern.
If we have to cancel your rental due to weather conditions prior to it commencing you will receive a full refund.
Sometimes life gets in the way and we understand. :-)
If we cancel prior to commencing your rental 100% refund of course!!
Unless otherwise posted during registration, the following applies:
If you are unable to attend and you can send someone in your place, no worries
Minimum cancellation fee is 10% to cover transaction costs and fees
Cancellations with less than 28 days notice, 50% refund
Cancellations with less than 14 days notice, no refund
Happy Paddling, and have a great day!