▲▲ Mobile Users click the menu box above
Copyright Happy Paddling Inc.
All rights reserved
Your safety is our number one concern! Our staff will fit you with a life jacket and as a condition of rental you are required to wear it for the duration of your time on the water. A Life Jacket does not work if you are not wearing it!! Zip it and Clip it while you are on the water. :-)
Solo Kayak Rentals include a Paddle, Safety kit, and Life Jacket.
Tandem Kayak Rentals include 2 Paddles, Safety kit, and 2 Life Jackets.
THE IMPORTANT STUFF :-)
Please arrive 1/2 hour before your rental begins to sign waivers, go over the safe paddling zone, be fitted for a life jacket, and a quick paddle lesson. When planning for your visit please build time in prior to your arrival to account for traffic, parking, restroom breaks and any other personal needs you may have. Please be aware that the time you have booked has been set aside for you and someone else has booked after you. Your rental is only for the time you have requested. This time has been set aside for you and someone else has booked after you, thus we are unable to extend your booking if you are late. Please be aware that there are no refunds for no shows. Please bring a T-Shirt or something similar to wear underneath the life jacket. Thank You.
For your Covid-19 safety and our staff's safety, we would appreciate you wearing a mask while interacting with our staff, once on the water you are free to remove it. Thank You
Rental Cancellation Policy
You may cancel your reservation 72 Hours prior to your rental period starting time by calling us at 705-881-5533. We will refund the booking amount less a $15.00 cancellation fee
You may reschedule your reservation 72 hours prior to your rental period start time at no additional charge by calling us at 705-881-5533. Once rescheduled, rentals are non-refundable.
Cancellations with less than 72 hours' notice prior to your reservation start time are non-refundable unless HAPPYPADDLING has to cancel or halt your rental due to weather or unforeseen circumstances. If we have to cancel your rental before it commences we are happy to reschedule your reservation or we will issue a full refund. If your rental is stopped once underway we will issue a gift certificate for the value remaining on your rental period, valid for the remainder of the current season.
Please be aware that there are no refunds for no shows.
Full details on our cancellation policy can be found on our website under the information section, Rental Information and Cancellation policy.
HAPPYPADDLING CONDITIONS FOR RENTAL
1. You are responsible for any damages to equipment and agree to pay for equipment repair and or replacement depending on the extent of damage.
2. You must be a minimum of 18 years of age to rent equipment, provide a driver’s license, and have a valid credit card.
3. You are required to sign a waiver prior to the start of your rental.
If a minor is accompanying you on your rental, the responsible adult will be required to sign a waiver on behalf of the minor.
4. All equipment renters will abide by the HAPPYPADDLING Life Jacket Policy and agree to wear the Life Jacket while on the water. If you remove the Life Jacket while on the water your rental will be canceled and no refund will be offered.
5. You agree to stay clear of hazards, and remain within the rental boundaries at all times.
6. You agree to come off the water if asked to due to bad weather, or if you see bad weather on the horizon.
7. You agree to return the equipment by the end of your rental period.
8. You agree that if you keep the equipment beyond your rental period, late fees will be applied and are charged at a rate of $75.00 per hour.
9. All rentals are minimum one hour, with no refunds for early returns.
10. For safety and insurance reasons only participants who have signed a waiver and have been safety briefed may use the equipment. (Switching out of participants is not allowed)
Please book Rentals online. Kayak rentals have ended for the season.
To see how we are addressing Covid 19 ** CLICK HERE **
HAPPYPADDLING offers easy to paddle sit on top kayaks consisting of One person kayaks (max Wt. 240lbs/113Kg) and two person kayaks (max wt. 500lbs/227Kg). Our paddling area is ideally suited for a one hour rental experience and we would like to invite you to come out and have some fun with us. Please book your rental online to ensure we have equipment waiting for you when you arrive. It is important to arrive 1/2 hour before your rental begins to sign waivers, go over the safe paddling zone, be fitted for a life jacket, and a quick paddle lesson.
Please note: Our Tandem kayaks can also be used as a solo kayak if required.