HAPPYPADDLING offers easy to paddle sit on top kayaks for your enjoyment. Come out and have some fun with us! Rentals are available 7 days a week from 11am to 6pm with the last one hour rental on the water by 5pm. To avoid disappointment we suggest booking your rental online to ensure we have equipment waiting for you when you arrive. Please arrive 1/2 hour before your rental begins. Happy Paddling Mike & Ann
Copyright Happy Paddling Inc.
All rights reserved
Your safety is our number one concern! Our staff will fit you with a life jacket and as a condition of rental you are required to wear it for the duration of your time on the water. A Life Jacket does not work if you are not wearing it!! Zip it and Clip it while you are on the water. :-)
SOLO - One Person Sit On Top Kayak Rentals
One hour Rental $25.00 plus HST - CLICK HERE TO BOOK!
Two hour Rental $40.00 plus HST - CLICK HERE TO BOOK!
>>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>>
TANDEM - Two Person Sit On Top Kayak Rentals
One hour Rental $40.00 plus HST - CLICK HERE TO BOOK!
Two hour Rental $65.00 plus HST - CLICK HERE TO BOOK!
Solo Kayak Rentals include a Paddle, Safety kit, and Life Jacket.
Tandem Kayak Rentals include 2 Paddles, Safety kit, and 2 Life Jackets.
THE IMPORTANT STUFF :-)
Please arrive 1/2 hour before your rental begins to sign waivers, go over the safe paddling zone, be fitted for a life jacket, and a quick paddle lesson. When planning for your visit please build time in prior to your arrival to account for traffic, parking, restroom breaks and any other personal needs you may have. Please be aware that the time you have booked has been set aside for you and someone else has booked after you. Your rental is only for the time you have requested. This time has been set aside for you and someone else has booked after you, thus we are unable to extend your booking if you are late.
Rentals are non refundable unless HAPPYPADDLING has to cancel or halt your rental due to weather or unforeseen circumstances. If we have to cancel your rental before it commences we will issue a full refund. If your rental is stopped once underway we will issue a gift certificate for the value remaining on your rental period, valid for the remainder of the current season.
HAPPYPADDLING CONDITIONS FOR RENTAL
1. You are responsible for any damages to equipment and agree to pay for equipment repair and or replacement depending on the extent of damage.
2. You must be a minimum of 18 years of age to rent equipment, provide a driver’s license, and have a valid credit card.
3. You are required to sign a waiver prior to the start of your rental.
If a minor is accompanying you on your rental, the responsible adult will be required to sign a waiver on behalf of the minor.
4. All equipment renters will abide by the HAPPYPADDLING Life Jacket Policy and agree to wear the Life Jacket while on the water. If you remove the Life Jacket while on the water your rental will be canceled and no refund will be offered.
5. You agree to stay within 200 meters of the shoreline at all times, stay clear of hazards, and remain within the rental boundaries
6. You agree to come off the water if asked to due to bad weather, or if you see bad weather on the horizon.
7. You agree to return the equipment by the end of your rental period.
8. You agree that if you keep the equipment beyond your rental period, late fees will be applied and are charged at a rate of $75.00 per hour.
9. All rentals are minimum one hour, with no refunds for early returns.
10. For safety and insurance reasons only participants who have signed a waiver and have been safety briefed may use the equipment. (Switching out of participants is not allowed)
▲▲ Mobile Users click the menu box above