▲▲ Mobile Users click the menu box above
Covid 19 update: Paddling Adventures, Lessons, and waterfront rentals are set to begin July 10th. Your patience is appreciated and we hope you stay safe and sound as we all try to work through this together.. As always, Happy Paddling, Stay Safe, and have a great day.
What we have been working on!
For your safety, our staff's safety, and the summer ahead!
* Our Covid 19 guidelines are based on provincial recommendations and will include social distancing, frequent hand washing/use of hand sanitizer, respiratory etiquette, the use of a non surgical mask and face shields when appropriate, as well equipment cleaning and sanitizing.
* We ask you, our customer, to bring and to wear a non surgical mask when interacting with our staff and ask that you follow the Covid 19 personal hygiene protocols.
* We ask that you abide by social distancing guidelines.
* We will continually monitor provincial guidelines/recommendations and communicate with our staff on an ongoing basis to review our practices and update as necessary.
* We have adjusted inventory availability to match social gathering sizes.
* We will be sanitizing equipment between rentals and at the end of each day.
* Kayak and Stand Up Paddle Board Rental start times will now be off set by 1/2 hour from each other with start times set up as time slots, just like show times when you go to the movies. Predetermined start times and offset Kayak and Stand Up Paddle board start times will assist us with social distancing, while also providing us time to sanitize equipment between rental periods.
* Please bring a T-Shirt or something similar to wear underneath you life jacket. This will help us with sanitizing the life jackets between use.
* We encourage you to use our online booking system to book in advance to ensure we have equipment waiting for you when you arrive. Social distancing and sanitizing measures will impact availability and inventory. It will be best to book ahead.
* For those already here enjoying the waterfront. We have changed our booking software to allow bookings right up to 1 hour before the rental time slot begins. This makes your bookings much more convenient and shows real time availability. No more standing in line to ask, your phone will show what we have and the next available time slot. We would also like to ask our waterfront walk up customers to utilize credit, debit, or electronic payments when you can so our staff do not have to handle cash.
* For everyone's safety and comfort, please respect and abide by the provincially recommended COVID 19 safety practices while enjoying your time with us.
We look forward to seeing you this summer!
All the best
Mike & Ann
Province of Ontario Covid-19 information **Click Here**
Government of Canada Covid-19 information **Click Here**
Copyright Happy Paddling Inc.
All rights reserved