▲▲ Mobile Users click the menu box above
HAPPYPADDLING offers easy to paddle canoes for your enjoyment. Come out and enjoy paddling on while taking in all the sights and sounds that the lakes has to offer!
Our Rentals are now done for the season
Call us next season at 705-881-5533 to reserve your Canoe rental. :-)
Your safety is our number one concern!!! Our staff will fit you with a Life Jacket and as a condition of rental you are required to wear it for the duration of your time on the water. A Life Jacket does not work if you are not wearing it!! Zip it and Clip it while you are on the water. :-)
Canoe Rentals include 2 Paddles, Safety kit, and 2 Life Jackets.
Extra Life Jacket for third person $10.00 within boat capacity (600 lbs)
All rentals are minimum one hour and a maximum of two hours.
1 hour Canoe Rental $40.00 plus HST
2 hour Canoe Rental $50.00 plus HST
Advance reservations are suggested. To reserve equipment in advance give us a call at 705-881-5533. We use Square for Point of Sale purchases and your payment options are Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover Card and of course Cash. See you on the Beach, and Let's Go Paddling!
THE IMPORTANT STUFF :-)
Please note your rental begins at the time you have selected. We suggest you arrive 1/2 hour before your rental begins to sign waivers, go over the safe paddling zone, be fitted for a life jacket, and a quick paddle lesson. When planning for your visit please build time in prior to your arrival to account for traffic, parking, and to look after any personal needs you may have
HAPPYPADDLING CONDITIONS FOR RENTAL:
1. You are responsible for any damages to equipment and agree to pay for equipment repair and or replacement depending on the extent of damage.
2. You must be a minimum of 18 years of age to rent equipment, provide a drivers license, and have valid credit card.
3. You are required to sign a waiver prior to the start of your rental.
If a minor is accompanying you on your rental, the responsible adult will be required to sign a waiver on behalf of the minor.
4. All equipment renters will abide by the HAPPYPADDLING Life Jacket Policy and agree to wear the Life Jacket while on the water. If you remove the Life Jacket while on the water your rental will be canceled and no refund will be offered. Life Jackets are to be zipped and clipped while on the water. :-)
5. You agree to stay within 200 meters of the shoreline at all times, stay clear of hazards and remain within the rental boundaries.
6. You agree to come off the water if asked to due to bad weather, or if you see bad weather on the horizon.
7. You agree to return the equipment by the end of your rental period.
8. You agree that if you keep the equipment beyond your rental period, late fees will be applied and are charged at a rate of $50.00 per hour.